10 Best Things to Do - at Adelaide Beaches
Here are some of our recommendations on the best things to do along Adelaide’s Beaches in Summer.
- Enjoy a getaway with an Adelaide Beachside stay with ocean views.
- Discover an array of events, festivals, markets and activities.
- Grab a bite at one of the many local eateries.
- Cruise the coast on a new premium vessel with Adelaide Ocean Safari seeing wild dolphins and learning the culture of the traditional aboriginal owners.
- Bounce the massive indoor trampoline park that provides an adrenaline rush for all ages!
- Visit The Beachouse with heated waterslides, arcade games, a carousel, a play castle, bumper boats, dodgem cars, mini golf and much more!
- Explore the Plant 4 Bowden Markets where you will find wholesome and tasty food, fresh produce, interesting trinkets and gifts, live music and even a kid’s zone.
- Beer lovers can do a tour of West End Brewery which has a cheese and beer tasting at the end.
- For those wanting to indulge in a bit of retail therapy, a visit to Harbour Town by the Adelaide Airport is a must. www.harbourtownadelaide.com.au
- The SA Maritime Museum and the National Railway Museum at Port Adelaide and the Bay Discovery Museum Glenelg will take you on a historical tour into Adelaide’s early settlement.
Find out more Things to do
Ten Best Things to Do
Here are some of our recommendations on the best things to along Adelaide’s Beaches. We refresh this list regularly so make sure to check back and see our updated recommendations.
Pack a picnic and enjoy it at one of the many reserves along Adelaide’s Beaches. Many have shaded areas, nature playgrounds, BBQ’s and other great facilities for everyone.
Sport and Adventure
Adelaide has plenty of adventurous fun for both singles and families. From kiddies to big boys and girls, the thrill is up to you!
Bike and Walk
One of the best ways to take in the gentle beauty of Adelaide is to meander streets as they weave their way down to the seaside, taking in the history and architecture along the way.
The Adelaide Dolphin Sanctuary is the only place in the world that has wild dolphins living in the city! Take a River Cruise or Swim with them!
Our locals fish from the jetties and beaches. Fishing charters will take you further out for some of our deep water species. Adelaide has variety and plenty!
Enjoy some of Australia’s best golf courses right here in Adelaide. Beautiful greens, undulating landscapes and a cool drink at the end of the day.
Whether its something old, something new, something borrowed or something true, the coastline along Adelaide’s beaches has great shopping from the simple to the eclectic.
Spa and Retreats
If you are looking for a day spa, massage, facial or a wellness retreat there is sure to be something to meet your needs.
Heritage, Art and Culture
As you take a trip through Adelaide’s museums and heritage sites, you will feel the essence of Adelaide’s quiet refinement and how it came to be.
Along the coastline of Adelaide, you will find a myriad of family activities from nature parks to adventure zones and engaging museum visits.