LIVING IN THE WEST
the western suburbs of adelaide boast a plethora of amenities right on your doorstep...
- boasting a pristine 22-kilometre coastline and 3 lake/river systems
- access to public transport train, buses and tram
- plenty of local shopping precincts and restaurants
- quality education
- an easy drive to Adelaide city
- sporting and entertainment hub
- major transport and travel gateways including Adelaide Airport, Outer Harbour Passenger Terminal (cruise) and the Adelaide Parklands Terminal (rail)
You will love Adelaide’s west coastal charm, beautiful sunsets, where the sun sets in the sea all year round!
Find out more about WESTERN Adelaide SUBurbs
Glenelg is recognised throughout South Australia and beyond as Adelaide’s premier seaside destination and enviable lifestyle. Located only 11 km from the heart of Adelaide City and 7 km from the Adelaide Airport.