food fringe 7 - 16 May
glenelg, somerton park, brighton
Glenelg and surrounds has an abundance of popular dining spots for the keen foodie. There are seaside bars and cafes with fresh platters of South Aussie seafood or why not cosy up for a pub meal in the cooler months and throw in a bottle of fine wine for a good time. Treat yourself to waterside dining to enjoy a meal with ocean views and to take in the sunset. Let’s not forget about great family friendly dining spots to keep the little ones happy.
The Adelaide Food Fringe is fast approaching, here from 7-16 May 2021 to showcase our local and diverse hospitality industry. Some of our local venues are ready to leave you feeling full and entertained so check out the local event program:
- Oyster Bar Holdfast Shores Let's Shuck - Oyster Shucking Package + Wine flight
- The Stamford Grand
- The Moseley Bar and Kitchen - Mothers Day at the Moseley
- Somerton Park Surf Life Saving Club with Patritti Wines - Dance and Dine
- For mum....Love from Alimentary
Find out more at www.adelaidefoodfringe.com.au
Check out our Waterside Dining List and our Tasting Australia events;
- South Australian seafood and Gemtree wines will star in a beachside degustation at Sammy’s on the Marina Tasting Australia event Gemtree Wine Dinner at Sammy's on 6 May.
- Enjoy a four-course dinner and Never Never gin tasting experience beachside at Stamford Grands Tasting Australia event - A Taste of South Australia on 7 May.