Check out what's on!
Adelaide’s Beaches have an impressive calendar of events, festivals, street parties and markets both free and paid, throughout the year.
- Ice Skate and Taboggan undercover at Winter Wonderland by Glenelg Beach until 22 July.
- Be amazed by as the incredible performers of Circus Rio take the whole family on a journey around the world from 4 - 27 July at Wigley Reserve, Glenelg.
- Soak up Guitars in Bars this July, an immersive winter festival celebrating the world's most popular instrument.
- The Glenelg Sunset Markets are bringing a Winter Edition market 27 & 28 July. Enjoy market stalls, tasty treats and cosy DJ vibes.
- Uncover SALA, 1 to 30 August across Adelaide Beaches. Over 30 shops and restaurants showcasing emerging and established artists.
Discover other exciting events happening below.
Find out more about Adelaide Beaches
A range of accommodation awaits you along the 30km coastline of Adelaide’s beaches and waterways, Port Adelaide, North Haven and more.
Beaches and Waterways
Enjoy the calmer waters of Adelaide Beaches or engage in one of the many water activities such as swimming, sailing, snorkeling and stand-up paddle boarding.
Things to Do
There are plenty of things to do in Adelaide. From maritime history and cultural museums to promenades, picnics and watersports, Adelaide has something to delight every visitor.
Eat and Drink
The Adelaide Beaches coastline is a truly multicultural experience when it comes to dining out. There is a huge array of cuisines to choose from.
Along the coastline of Adelaide, you will find a myriad of family activities from nature parks to adventure zones and engaging museum visits.
Winter or summer, there are hundreds of events and festivals along Adelaide's Beaches, Port Adelaide River snd West Lakes to see, explore and enjoy!
What better way to enjoy a city than to get right into the local vibe? Find out what’s currently happening in Adelaide right here.
About the Region
How Adelaide came to be. Wellbeing underpinned Adelaide’s establishment thousands of years before settlement in 1836 as a free colony.