Check out what's on!
Adelaide’s Beaches have an impressive calendar of events, festivals, street parties and markets both free and paid, throughout the year.
- Enjoy the cosmopolotian vibe at the Moseley Beach Club until 15 March on Glenelg Beach.
- Jetty Road Glenelg hosts a Street Party Friday 24 January prior to the Tour Down Under race start.
- The Semaphore Summer Carnival has thrill rides and amusements for the whole family until 27 Jan.
- DJ icon Fatboy Slim will be performing an exclusive concert on Glenelg Beach Saturday 1 February.
- One of Australia's most beloved Festivals St Jerome's Laneway Festival is back at Port Adelaide Friday 7 February.
- The King's Fork Summer Festival returns to Kings Reserve, Torrensville with an expanded range of fun activities and food trucks Saturday 8 February.
- Wander the Sunset Markets 9 Feb and 8 Mar along the Glenelg Foreshore.
The world’s best female golfers will return 13-16 February for the ISPS Handa Women’s Australian Open hosted at The Royal Adelaide Golf Club.
Discover other exciting events happening below.